Indian companies are governed by Companies Act 1956 & Companies Act 2013 and Limited Liability Partnerships are governed by Limited Liability Act 2008. Companies and LLPs have to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of respective Act.
1. Incorporation of company and LLP
2.Filing of documents with Registrar of Companies
3.Conducting Statutory Audit at the year end.
4. Assistance in drafting Director’s Report covering statutory points to be covered.
5. Assistance covering Annual General Meeting and Statutory Compliance thereof.
6. Statutory provisions relating to various meetings like Board Meetings, Statutory Meetings, their due dates and documents to be filed with Registrar of Companies.
7. Consultancy for other different provisions as applicable to company.